Sometimes a website can be let down with a few minor issues, that can sometimes spoil all the other hard work that’s gone into your design.
Here are a few tips to consider;
Create a professional logo design and place at the header and footer. A site can also gel together if [...]
A website design should serve your visitors, not just be a pretty canvas that no one can make sense of, but offering the visitor an experience to remember and give the searcher what they want, so they leave not in a hurry, not disappointed, but wanting more…
The Difference Between a Good and Bad Web [...]
Have you ever wanted to change the text of a status update or post on Facebook?
On first look it seems not to be possible. If you’ve used Google+ you’ll find it’s an easy option to change a spelling mistake in one of your comments. Just click ‘Edit this post’
On Facebook that option doesn’t [...]
As a marketing vehicle, videos have been one of the best ways to market your company online for a while now, but it doesn’t have to be an expensive proposition or animated like this one.
A decent video can be created in a matter of a few hours, once you get the [...]
Creating the ultimate contact form for submissions or online bookings can give your website the edge it needs to ensure you convert and maximise your leads.
Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- 100% Pure Beef & Juicy Content: be careful what you let your customers consume…!3,018 views
- Digging Deep: Link Building and Scouting with Search Queries Part I2,595 views
- What You Should Be Looking for When Choosing a Web Design Company?536 views
- A Contact Form Solution from Adobe: easy to implement but short of the XFactor476 views
- Google Panda & Penguin Update July 6th 2012392 views
Join Us on Facebook
- An example of a car crash web design. No amount of touch up can help this website. http://t.co/ar57mM1QQd #painttouchup #baddesign #carcrash 10:28:11 AM September 11, 2013 from web
- Logo design of the Day: for Hanson Estates Property. http://t.co/y71PEG3wQp http://t.co/yvHeRISPe9 05:27:48 PM September 02, 2013 from web
- Logo of the Month - feel the heat from this logo design... http://t.co/0ULlYE8ycq 06:11:37 PM August 27, 2013 from web
Twitter Fan Box