In todays ever changing marketing arena, mobile phone and SMS messaging is becoming a slick way of operating online in providing a seamless payments and billing process via a mobile phone – which is beneficial to the end user and online businesses.
With the apple iPad and Android dominating the way consumers interact and engage online, from paying for business apps, gaming, music and movies, mobile payment gateways and automated billing solutions enables the monetizing software assets and to take payments easily and securely.
Junglepay from txtNation have developed an accomplished plug and play integration widget (it’s more than a software widget) that enables integration with your existing websites or mobile phone applications, that can get your environment ready to take payments using SMS, credit card or over the telephone. It’s powered by the ubiquitous txtNation platform and using their connectivity and carrier partnerships, enabling publishers to target global markets by premium SMS, landline phone and credit card. The widget is free to set up and more importantly they have designed it with usability in mind – using an simple to use setup wizard – even a monkey could work it out!
Michael Whelan from txtNation affirms that: ‘With JunglePay, it’s easier than ever to set up SMS billing with minimal effort and low overheads. Premium SMS is ideal for targeting services at young social networkers, the unbanked, and those without credit cards.’
With the increase in use of social gaming and networking applications JunglePay is aptly placed to provide businesses the right tools to give their customers what they want – convenience, ease of use and flexibility.
With a number of award winning and acclaimed solutions to their portfolio, txtNation is a major provider of mobile messaging services and are at the cutting edge in the mobile market in their chosen field.
You can follow progress at txtnation Twitter
As the founder of Rankability, I've been involved with SEO & Social Media search since 2001. I enjoy the creative side of digital, writing as well as the techie mobile apps stuff.When I'm not working you might find me playing tennis or now more frequently on the physio's table.
You can follow us @; Twitter, Facebook or Google +
Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- Digging Deep: Link Building and Scouting with Search Queries Part I2,366 views
- 100% Pure Beef & Juicy Content: be careful what you let your customers consume…!2,006 views
- A Contact Form Solution from Adobe: easy to implement but short of the XFactor602 views
- What You Should Be Looking for When Choosing a Web Design Company?557 views
- Web Design Elements: a few simple tips to help improve your site design181 views
Join Us on Facebook
- An example of a car crash web design. No amount of touch up can help this website. http://t.co/ar57mM1QQd #painttouchup #baddesign #carcrash 10:28:11 AM September 11, 2013 from web
- Logo design of the Day: for Hanson Estates Property. http://t.co/y71PEG3wQp http://t.co/yvHeRISPe9 05:27:48 PM September 02, 2013 from web
- Logo of the Month - feel the heat from this logo design... http://t.co/0ULlYE8ycq 06:11:37 PM August 27, 2013 from web
Twitter Fan Box