Although a little late with my weekly news bulletin, thought I’d share my experience of LondonSEO’s event that I attended a couple of weeks ago. The turn out was a good one (although I’m a LondonSEO virgin had nothing to compare it to, but the bar was 2-3 deep at least) and for those that have a thirst for SEO and digital marketing, is a great place to exchange ideas, network and speak to other experts in the field.
The venue was at the Grace Bar near Piccadilly, a modern place with fine decor, a luxurious bar and very friendly staff. I spoke to a mix of people working in a number of industries; and exchanged some ideas on affiliate marketing and link building. Amazingly I remembered most of the night, even after a few kegs of beer passed my lips. Seems asthough my brain, as well as my liver are accomplished at absorbing things.
There was also a raffle on the night, courtesy of Search metrics, and A4UExpo who also sponsored the event. (A big thanks to them). The prize was an Amazon Kindle version 1, which was a great gift to take home for a nights drinking and merriment. The winner was drawn, can’t remember who won it but I did hear someone shout out, “What’s an SEO techie need a Kindle for…? They can’t read sentences. They can only read “META TAGS” – HA HA! ”
Thoroughly recommend to anyone in the SEO field to crow bar this event into your diary. Keep checking the LondonSeo website for the next event and latest news and sign up early. I’m looking forward to the next one and drinking for the thirst to come! Look forward to seeing you all there!
As the founder of Rankability, I've been involved with SEO & Social Media search since 2001. I enjoy the creative side of digital, writing as well as the techie mobile apps stuff.When I'm not working you might find me playing tennis or now more frequently on the physio's table.
You can follow us @; Twitter, Facebook or Google +
Most Viewed Posts In The Last 7 Days
- 100% Pure Beef & Juicy Content: be careful what you let your customers consume…!3,020 views
- Digging Deep: Link Building and Scouting with Search Queries Part I2,581 views
- What You Should Be Looking for When Choosing a Web Design Company?595 views
- A Contact Form Solution from Adobe: easy to implement but short of the XFactor477 views
- Google Panda & Penguin Update July 6th 2012425 views
Join Us on Facebook
- An example of a car crash web design. No amount of touch up can help this website. http://t.co/ar57mM1QQd #painttouchup #baddesign #carcrash 10:28:11 AM September 11, 2013 from web
- Logo design of the Day: for Hanson Estates Property. http://t.co/y71PEG3wQp http://t.co/yvHeRISPe9 05:27:48 PM September 02, 2013 from web
- Logo of the Month - feel the heat from this logo design... http://t.co/0ULlYE8ycq 06:11:37 PM August 27, 2013 from web
Twitter Fan Box